Monday, March 24, 2008

Thesis Blues

For any who may be worried that I have quit the bloggin' business, let me put your fears to rest. I have been incredibly busy with school, work, and more school, namely, my thesis.

In truth, after this semester ends in April, all I have left until I graduate is my thesis. The problem is I don't have a working project up and running yet, and I want to graduate in August. For any who may read this who are also contemplating pursuing a master's degree, opt for the non-thesis option. If only I could have foreseen this...if only.

I will work on a new, substantial post but it won't be another few days before it goes up.

2 comments:

sans auto said...

Once the thesis is done you will appreciate the benefits of spending hundreds of hours writing a paper that only 4 people will ever read.

If you go on for a PhD you will appreciate not having to do a thesis AND a dissertation.

I promise, it gets better, stick with it.

la guera salsera said...

I hear you! My one and only new years resolution is to defend this year. And I'm seriously considering posting my thesis on my blog if I ever finish!