Sunday, August 24, 2008

Why the Wait?

If you're a regular reader of this blog (there might be three of you and I thank you), you've undoubtedly noticed a drop off in posts lately. There's a good reason for that: busyness and lack of computer access.

The first was due to things like a family reunion and my wife's graduation ceremonies and celebrations with family. Way to go, Deb!

The second is the result of our vacation to the Oregon coast. We just got back and as soon as I can get the pictures onto a computer, I'll post about our adventures. The break was much needed and very refreshing.

So stay tuned.

2 comments:

Whitney Hardie said...

I can't wait to see photos!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Deb, I'm proud of you. I hope you enjoyed your trip to the coast. I have some really good news next time you want to go. I'll be in touch with you guys in person soon. Love you both. nana