Monday, December 15, 2008

Ratings

In an effort to make this blog more productive I've added feature to let you rate each post. That way I can gear my future posts toward subjects that are more interesting to you readers. Feel free to go back to any past posts and rate them. I'd really appreciate that.

Here's my rationale for doing this. A good personal trainer will always test the fitness levels of his or her clients to get an idea of what they currently are. That allows the personal trainer to map out a plan for the clients' future workout routines. Fitness testing provides for the individualization of workout plans. Repeat testing gives the clients an idea of their progress over time and provides an important incentive to keep exercising.

Consider this new ratings system to be a test of my blog's fitness. Knowing how each individual post rates will allow me to provide additional similar content that will benefit and interest you, the reader. Thanks for helping me out.

2 comments:

VernettaSabryna said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

www.smallbusinessavenues.com

Nate said...

Thanks, Alena. I hope you find something interesting or useful.