Wednesday, April 1, 2009

At Long Last

And the big news is...

My thesis defense is officially scheduled!

The secretary to one of the associate deans in our college of Health and Human Performance emailed the following to 123 people inviting them to my defense. Of course you're invited too. In fact, the whole university of 30,000+ students, staff, faculty, and administration is technically invited. Too bad the room will only hold about 20 people.







Thesis Defense


Nate

Exercise Sciences (Master of Science)

“Development of an Exercise Test to Predict VO2peak in Children and Adolescents”

Committee: Vehrs, Hager, George

April 13, 2009 2:00 pm 119 Richards Building

5 comments:

tpmotd said...

Congratulations! I would come if I was there in Utah. Maybe you can podcast it... :)

Hall said...

Cool graphics! Hope all goes well, I just wish I could be one of the 20 in the room to watch and listen! We are proud of you!

Nate said...

P.S. There will be refreshments.

Rachel said...

Yay! Good luck!

sans auto said...

congrats